Before I get completely carried away with excitement and festivities, here’s the complete Links Á La Mode post. Making the roundup was especially meaningful because the topic of women supporting each other is particularly dear to me.
When I consider my life purpose the only things that stands out is that I would like to touch people in a way that improves their life, whether it be through humor or inspiration. I’m very grateful to be featured this week.
After being a Links a la Mode editor for years, it’s really refreshing to come back and edit our end of 2010 edition! It felt so timely, too– the end of a year. So many new, exciting things to look forward to. New ideas, people, inspiration. That’s where this round-up came from: inspiration. It’s my hope that these posts will inspire you, as they’ve inspired me– as a reminder to step outside your boundaries to try something new. As a reminder to look at the world around you. To be bright and brilliant and love fashion & style. To treat yourself well, to love yourself, and feed your mind & body all you need to thrive– and hopefully inspire and help you to be the person you want to be in 2011.
Hope you all have an amazing New Year!
LINKS Á LA MODE: DECEMBER 30TH
- Antares: Alfa Scorpii: Mori girls style is an amazing street style trend, the mixture of ethnic, folk, lolita-style and others.
- Awakened Aesthetic: Araks Yeramyan’s lingerie is both ethical and effortless.
- Beyond Fabric: On Family History – Vintage Family Pics
- Big Girl. Small Budget. Tiny Town.: Using the 12 Days of Christmas as style inspiration. A 12-verse song translated into 12 winter looks
- Boheme Noir: 10 Ways to Wear Tartan & Plaid
- Circle City Style: High Fashion in the Style of Gemma Teller
- Dramatis Personae: If I were Another Girl… Inspired by Eastern European Boho Style
- Fasshonaburu: Why is that most “Flatter Your Shape” articles will feature petite and curvy, yet rarely both in one person?
- Fuyume: Is the rise of Asian models a fad?
- The House in the Clouds: Shine your light on me: A reminder to all women that we are more beautiful and interesting collectively.
- I’m the It Girl: Colour Trends S/S 2011: From Runway to H&M
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Setting Blogging Resolutions for the New Year
- Liv Lux Magazine: How to Ease High Heel Foot Pain [Video]
- Lust, Love, Lose: Lust- Maggie Matich’s Lavender Hair
- Just B Blog: B Festive: Hair Tinsel the perfect holiday hair accessory!
- Miss Vicki: Crossing the line between fetish and fashion
- Modly Chic: Typical New Year’s Resolutions– Blogified.
- MoMoMod: I’m bound to believe that Catherine’s definitive, effortless, and lady like style is perfect in its own right.
- My Fashion Lust List: Fashion Related Health Problems
- The Coveted: Snow boots for urban sludge
- The Red Dot: Fashion Illustration therapy: review of three of the best fashion illustration blogs of the moment – Do they have influence on our style and looks?
- Watch This Place: In a world where ‘shocking’ is no longer shocking, I consider whether the ‘rock-’n’-roll-bad-girl’ has lost her edge.
: So Low, 291 Venice, Freecity, YFB, LAMB, Wilt, KAIN, MINKPINK, Ever,ADAM, Indah