Jumping bean!

31 Jan
Jumping for joy!

Add caption

Tomorrow officially kicks off day one of Kendi’s 30 for 30 remix, Winter edition. I’m excited about it. I’m going to be even more excited the day I get this site moved over to WordPress. Currently, the magical blogging elves seem to be on strike and I’m having to do all the grunt work on my own. I know why it’s called grunt work. Let’s just say I’m not singing any songs over here while I try to sort this whole thing out. Nope, no songs.

Such is life. This old dog is going to have to learn some new tricks, I tell ya. Back to the drawing board and see you tomorrow!

This jumping bean moment brought to you by one fine vintage ebay sweater purchase. I wasn’t sure how to make it work, it’s just shy of covering the entire mid-section. It seems that I had a red t-shirt the exact shade of the stripes. I love happy surprises!

Deets: Vintage 70′s sweater/ebay, black ankle cigarette pants/BDG, red t-shirt/Club Monaco, kimono cuff/re4m, silver ring/Lois Hill, necklace/Alexis Bittar, fishnet knee-highs/We Love Colors, black ballet flats/Ecco.

Tags: , ,

February 1, 2011 at 7:12 am

LOVE the new header babe!! I changed mine on the weekend and did some work on my blog and nobody even noticed!! waaa. oh well!! LOL

love the outfit and your crazy in motion pose!! cant wait to see what you have for your 30/30 mix!! I am working alot this week so will be light on the posts unfortunately!!!
    have a super day, and happy Feb 1 xoxo J

2. Melissa

February 1, 2011 at 11:29 am

Very creative to add the red shirt underneath for more coverage! I love the jumping shot, it's adorable.

3. Marie-Eve

February 1, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Beautiful sweater ! Love the outfit.

4. Mackenzie

February 2, 2011 at 4:56 am

the sweater, me likey! :) and i love love the jumping shots.

can't wait for our meet up! what night is sounding good to you? i'll be there the 9th-16th. i might go to a concert (martha wainwright) , if you'd like to join me! :)

5. Fabienne Jach

February 2, 2011 at 6:57 am

@Mackenzie: Will send an email your way soon.
    @Jodi: Sorry to be so flighty, I was previewing a color test and it actually loaded that way, which I hadn't realized I left up when I left the house. It's perpetually a work in progress:)

6. Simcity Buildit cheats android

February 26, 2015 at 9:30 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about SimCity BuildIt Hack.
    Regards
    Simcity Buildit cheats android recently posted..Simcity Buildit cheats android

7. Marie

April 12, 2015 at 2:45 am

She loves life, is happy, artistic, interesting (at first), but someone who kind of wanders around
    in her own mind (and her social venues) without enough of an agenda to really,
    REALLY know what she wants in a man. Thhis is to hel the developers and
    programmers locate and fix those problems. Also, because playing video
    games relieve stress, it can also serve ass a wayy to increase efficiency in the
    work place.