30 for 30 Winter, day 6. Dilated pupils

08 Feb
Playing up the plum in the skirt with the tights
Pattern on pattern, can’t get enough of it

Vintage earring as brooch

Wild and windy

My new glasses came in and boy are they cool! I’m so excited to have them! I have a little secret, these are my first pair of progressive lenses, I’ll be able to wear them all day on the computer. I finished off my visit to the optometrist with a little pupil dilation, I’m happy to report all is well. I’ve got about another minute in me before signing off the computer, I can barely focus. That’s just how committed I am to posting today. I’ve slipped on my fanciest blogging shoes* and I’m ready to go.

Deets: Recycled sweaters skirt/Urban Outfitters, black tank top/Nordstrom’s, aqua cashmere cardigan/Bloomingdale’s, black leather skinny belt/Norstrom’s, plum tights/Hue, black lace tights/Urban Outfitters, black hand-knitted scarf/made with love by Stacy, vintage clip-on earring worn as brooch/thrifted, blue topaz ring/unknown, black leather ankle boots/Munro.

* The snuggliest plum down slippers. Ever.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. the Citizen Rosebud

February 8, 2011 at 10:45 pm

Electric blue on you is perfection.

2. Melissa

February 9, 2011 at 8:10 am

Those tights are amazing and I love how you styled the scarf! I wish I could figure out how to wear scarves differently. That blue is a fantastic color on you!

3. Arash Mazinani

February 9, 2011 at 8:50 am

Thanks for coming through and commenting. I love the pattern on pattern look. In fact patterned tights are pretty awesome full stop.

blog:http://www.arashmazinani.com
    Twitter:@arashmazinani

4. Yvonne

February 9, 2011 at 9:34 am

Loving the blue and the pattern skirt with the tights! Your pupils were widened and my EYES widened when I saw your outfit! Fabulous Fabienne!!

5. Gracey

February 9, 2011 at 12:06 pm

You're wearing my favorite shade of blue (no really, I'm wearing the same color today) and it looks gorgeous on you. And I'm always a fan on pattern on pattern and you've done it marvelously.

February 9, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Loving the layered tights. I've only done that once but think I may need to try it again. Thanks for the nudge.

7. Fabienne Jach

February 9, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Thanks ladies & gentleman:) I was trying really hard to vary this outfit because I often wear it the same way. The tights were the biproduct of that effort.

8. two birds

February 10, 2011 at 1:24 pm

sassy! you look great!!

9. noul cod rutier 2012 publicat in monitorul oficial

February 27, 2014 at 2:32 am

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this site before but after browsing through a few of
    the articles I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m certainly pleased I discovered
    it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back
    often!
    noul cod rutier 2012 publicat in monitorul oficial recently posted..noul cod rutier 2012 publicat in monitorul oficial

10. MauroNTwiest

August 29, 2016 at 7:58 pm

I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I am no more sure regardless of
    whether this set up is written through him as nobody else recognize such distinct approximately my trouble.
    You might be amazing! Thanks!
    MauroNTwiest recently posted..MauroNTwiest

11. india visa

November 19, 2016 at 10:59 pm

I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers however this article is in fact a pleasant
    paragraph, keep it up.
    india visa recently posted..india visa