Sleep deprivation didn’t work out so well for me this past week. I managed to completely forget to post the round-up when my post Favorite Body Parts made Independent Fashion Blogger’s top twenty. I was honestly so excited and honored that I don’t know how I managed to space out.
I’m comforting myself with the old “better late than never” and sheepishly posting this just a tad late. If you haven’t already checked out IFB, I highly recommend it. It’s a wonderful resource for style bloggers. I also encourage you to read the other posts featured below. There’s a lot of good stuff to be had.
Links à La Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
So long, farewell
Edited by Thom of The Sunday Best
Here we are, face to face, a couple of silver spoons. My run as an editor for this venerable list is coming to a close, and as it does I’d like to take a moment to reflect on what makes the internet such an awesome place. Ahem. It’s you. Yes, you! I don’t get to read as much online as I once did, and this list kept me in touch with the, dare I say it, zeitgeist of style writing. I was often amazed at the diversity of topics you writers were willing to tackle. Keep those keyboards clacking, stay strong, and be good to the incoming editors. We are only human.
Links à la Mode: February 3rd
- Aesthetics and Audio: “God, you’re skinny”
- Arash Mazinani: The Adonis Complex – men and body image
- Beyond Fabric: Faithful companions
- Brunette Blogging: Blog bashing
- Chic Steals: Fashionista’s dilemma to sourcing your clothing
- Digital Traveler: Kids and high fashion
- Dress With Courage: Suit yourself
- Fashezine: On blogging and other drugs
- For Those About to Shop: The great used clothing challenge
- Grit and Glamour: Trademarks – What you need to know
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Fashion Week Tech Survival Kit
- Lust, Love, Lose: 100 words on life
- Ruby Slipper Journeys: Why I’m going on my first ever shopping ban
- Starting From Scratch: Loving every body
- The Coveted: Layering up with Wool and the Gang
- The Demoiselles: Nine West’s wacky email campaign
- The House in the Clouds: Favorite body parts
- The Loudmouth: Nudity – Naughty or Natural?
- The Sunday Best: The law is meant to protect, not bully
- The Styling Dutchman: Blogger bitching
- Those Graces: On being a feminist beauty blogger