Springtime – a blog event

07 May

{ full time fabulous blog event: }

Full Time Fabulous blog event, spring theme

Full Time Fabulous blog event, spring theme

Spring; fresh food, good friends, sitting in the garden, the outdoors become friendlier and I can sleep with the window wide open again. Snowboarding season is over, I’ve swapped my sweaters for lighter dresses. The sunshine bring clarity and renewal as I assess where I am and where I’m going. The figurative dusty cobwebs get cleaned out. My sartorial choices are inspired by the world around me, my color palette often takes a tip from nature.

{ info: }

Thank you Kristy for creating these events and celebrating spring! For more information on how to join and participate in a Full Time Fabulous blog event, visit Kristy Eléna. Do check out how these fabulous bloggers express their vision of spring:

1. ASHLEY4EMERGY 13. Bo- Tarah Rose 25. Jenmarie
2. The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower 14. I Have A Degree In This! 26. Haute Lunch
3. Mode Plus 15. Pieces of {my} Earth 27. Sprinkles in Springs
4. The Quirky Martini 16. Audrey Allure 28. Beautifully Invisible
5. Bon Bon Rose Girls 17. Pensand Lens 29. made- to- travel
6. designedbyann 18. caramellitsa 30. Shoesclothesmakeup
7. THE- LOUDMOUTH 19. Fashion RECON 31. Elle Enchanted
8. FASHION TALES 20. Oh to Be a Muse 32. Queendiva
9. By Anika 21. Fierce 33. Ms Fashinista
10. Bella Q 22. Gaby
11. this girls vintage 23. The Well- Appointed Catwalk
12. Any Second Now 24. Spy Girl

{ photo credit: }

To see all the images I pinned for inspiration on this theme, check out my Pinterest board.

Flowers
Strawberries
Cocktail
Toes
Skirt
Hummingbird
Field

1. Kara

May 8, 2011 at 6:31 am

I like this post, really nice with all the photos you found. The last one I like especially :) The sequin heart is actually a pin. They have it in 2 different sizes, but you can put it in your hair, on your clothes, whatever you want. I think I want to get one!

2. Kara

May 8, 2011 at 6:34 am

Oh, I’m going to your Pinterest and following you! If you want to see my boards they’re here:

Kara recently posted..Beach Giveaway

3. Madison

May 8, 2011 at 6:37 am

Your inspiration board sparks such radiant colour, & I am very much loving the polka dots! I’m an avid snowboarder also, but now it’s time for the transtion of sail boats & beaches for me. You’ve definitely grasped a lovely spring captured in the images, & the ladybug nails are adorable! Thank you also, for including all of our links/blogs here, you’re amazing!! xxoo
    Madison

4. Cloud of Secrets

May 8, 2011 at 7:16 am

Pretty Pinterest board! I love the toenails and the umbrella cocktail. We’re well into spring here in Wisconsin, but we’re a long way from bare feet in the grass and cold cocktails in the sunshine! I’m still questioning whether it’s warm enough to plant my poppy and butterfly plant seeds today, or if they’ll die during a night frost after they sprout.
    Cloud of Secrets recently posted..Circle Journal

5. Oh to Be a Muse

May 8, 2011 at 11:56 am

oh i love your ftf post. such great photos of spring time!
    Oh to Be a Muse recently posted..Walking in LA – Blogger Meetup Video Diary

6. Krystle

May 8, 2011 at 5:01 pm

this is what you tweeted about, right?? How fun!! I will have to check more of these posts out!! Maybe I’ll get in on it next time. :) Oh, and there’s nothing like Spring strawberries!!

Krys
    Fierce|Fabulous|Fit
    @FierceFabFit
    Krystle recently posted..Saturday Night

7. kristy

May 8, 2011 at 6:08 pm

your collage is so adorable! those lady bug toe nails…. i have no words for how cute that is.

and i love the word collage as well. those are all words that describe the spring season perfectly.

thanks so much for adding everyone’s links to your post. that’s such a sweet touch love.

great job and thanks for participating!!!

Kristy Eléna – Full Time Fabulous
    Vogue Gone Rogue
    Twitter: @kristyelena
    kristy recently posted..street style- adorable chic

8. Jamillah

May 8, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Omigosh the ladybug pedi is out of control cute! I totally think of taking barefoot strolls on grass in the Spring…it’s kind of the best.

Great job on the collage, I have a pinterest account and I have yet to figure out the best way for me to utilize it. You are inspiring me to get to know pinterest better.

9. Tara Jobe

May 9, 2011 at 5:54 am

Love all the photos! Those ladybug toenails are so adorable! I wish I could do that!
    Tara Jobe recently posted..Weekly Preview- Sales on Beauty &amp Fashion

10. Jenmarie

May 9, 2011 at 9:07 am

I love all the things you included in your collage! The ladybug painted toe nails are darling! I love that you included things that don’t have anything to do with fashion like the fresh fruit and walking barefoot on the grass. Lovely post!