Like mother, like daughter

13 Dec

{ style: }

I have a confession to make. Two weeks into having adopted Ibis it’s apparent to me that if I had a daughter, I would be that mom who would dress us in matching outfits. As you can see, hot pink seems to flatter the both of us.

hot pink sweater, neon green skinny jeans

pink, red and green necklace

For clarification, greyhounds don’t have an undercoat and very short hair so they get cold quickly. I had not intended on being the kind of dog mom who dresses her up her pooch in silly outfits, but since I must, we’re going to have fun with this every step of the way.

Somebody just got herself a shiny new raincoat and a fancy fleece snood. We’re ready for the next storm.

Hot pink greyhound raincoat

Hot pink sweater/H&M, neon green skinny jeans/Urban Outfitters, necklace/Anthropologie, hot pink raincoat/Classy Couch Potatoes.

Tags: , , , ,

1. Josep-Maria Badia

December 14, 2012 at 11:44 am

This dog will be happy with you, will not lack anything. I love the necklace, it’s spectacular color combination. The outfit pink / white is beautiful.
    Josep-Maria Badia recently posted..PER RIURE UNA MICA…

December 24, 2012 at 8:17 pm

This is so adorable! Congratulations on your new pet/baby! And merry Christmas to you!!
    THE-LOUDMOUTH recently posted..Look :: Michigan / Christmas Brunch

December 27, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Hi Fabienne, I just stopping by to check on you and I’m pleasantly surprise to see that you added a new member to your family and that you are both so cool and stylish!

4. Magdalena

January 3, 2013 at 3:27 am

Dog fashionista ;)
    You have a really beautiful sweater and necklace.
    Happy New Year!

xoxo
    Magdalena
    Magdalena recently posted..Happy New Year!

5. 通販 靴

September 21, 2013 at 4:44 pm

楽天 クラークス

6. ミネトンカ サンダーバード

September 21, 2013 at 4:50 pm

iphone5 s cケース まとめ

7. do go dong ky, do go phong khach, do go phong ngu, dong ho go, mua ban do go, do go noi that, ban ghe go huong dong ky, do go dong ky bac ninh , do go noi that van phong, sap gu tho dong ky, do go tu nhien, xuong san xuat do go

January 23, 2014 at 8:08 pm

You currently know therefore drastically pertaining to this kind of topic, generated everyone separately consider it from the wide range of assorted facets. Their just like males and females are certainly not curious except for it can be think about apply Gal coo! Your personal items outstanding. Constantly maintain up!

8. donoithat.biz, anh noi that, do trang tri, noi that dep, ban ghe, do gia dung do noi that dep, noi that phong ngu dep, ghe phong khach, do noi that gia re tphcm, mua ban noi that, sieu thi noi that, cong ty noi that, thi cong noi that, trang tri noi that,

April 1, 2014 at 1:57 pm

You now know for that reason substantially regarding the following topic, forced me to professionally contemplate it coming from countless various aspects. It’s for instance people are certainly not required except for it is actually something to apply Gal coo! Your products good. Continually cope with this!